Tired? Overwhelmed? This is your episode. Join Karen as she talks with Kerry Magnus and Janis Wheeler, two women who have practiced the Daring to Rest 40-Day program with profound results.
Learn about the key features of Daring to Rest - from soul whispers to the Council of Women - and how a continuous practice helps you embrace pain, have compassion for yourself, step into your truth, and feel as though the universe has your back...in an easy way that doesn't involve doing and thinking...just resting.
Make a cup of tea, lay back and join us.
- Daring to Rest: Reclaim Your Power with Yoga Nidra Rest Meditation
- Kate Northrup's Origin
- Sacred Success by Barbara Huson (formerly Stanny)
- The More Beautiful World Our Heart Knows is Possible by Charles Eisenstein
- Helen Elizabeth Evans in UK
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
- Do you have the Daring to Rest book? Join our Daring to Rest Facebook page
- Find a Daring to Rest Facilitator to practice Daring to Rest
- Learn more about Kerry Magnus (one of the rest sister's sharing her experiences on this podcast)